Friday, August 19, 2011

Streamlining

Note: I used to have two blogs running, this one and one devoted to posting sketches (called "BrySketch"). I hadn't updated either in ages, until this little mental/emotional shift I've been embracing for a while now provoked me to start updating here like a goddamn lunatic.

Since I'd been so sporadic - especially with the sketch blog - it seemed silly to keep them both up separately. So I've folded them together into one blog (this one) and will just post everything I feel like posting here from now on. No organization required - you can consider this blog a shotgun blast of Bryness from here on out.

The old sketches should all appear in this blog's archives, under the label sketches.

Something else later? Hey you bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment