Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Poll: Halloween Costume

Halloween is coming up quick, and anyone who knows me probably understands that it's my favourite holiday of the year. And like every year, this means I get super excited and have trouble settling on a costume. So naturally I'm asking the Internet for help. That's a totally normal thing to do, right?

Below I have the three costume ideas I'm considering at the moment, and right underneath that is a poll. Tell me which one you think I should choose. Or, if you don't like any of them, give me a suggestion in the comments.

Clearly all three will involve wigs. (There, I made that comment, now nobody else gets to.)



Pick my Halloween Costume!
Conan O'Brien
Scott Pilgrim
Philip J. Fry
Other (write in comments)
  
pollcode.com free polls 



This is important stuff, people! I thank you for your assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment