Sunday, November 15, 2009

Brysketch: Vampires

A couple not-so-new ones today, character sketches from the Whedony world of Buffy and Angel that I drew last year.

First up, here's Angel. Not the greatest likeness for David Boreanaz, and the anatomy's not perfect, but I was still pretty happy with it.


And second, Spike. Much happier with this one! I think I got a pretty decent likeness there for James Marsters. I gave the original to my girlfriend, who's possibly a bigger Whedon fan than I am.


Obviously I do a lot more basic character sketches than pretty much anything else, which is something I need to work on. I'm going to try drawing something a little different when I have some free time, to try to be a bit more well-rounded. If it doesn't suck, maybe I'll share it?

No comments:

Post a Comment